Sunday, July 13, 2008

Korean Drag Queen


Yesterday was Vancouver Pride. We spent the day at the park. It was hot. We came home dog tired. This is a picture of Jenn in Korea. She went several weeks ago. This guy really isn't a drag queen, he's just a performer. I'm currently reading Brother Odd by Dean Koontz. Jenn bought me the next book in the series Odd Hours. The first two are Odd Thomas and Forever Odd. I really love Dean Koontz. And Trixie Koontz (his dog) is a good little author as well. She wrote a cute little book called Christmas is Good. I can't stand to read Stephen King. He bores me quickly. I love his movies though. And I used to read John Saul, but I stopped following him because he likes to just kill everyone at the end of the book. But, if one of his books showed up at my house and I hadn't read it yet, I'd read it. I love to read. I've read many, many books in my life. I just don't have the time these days. When I go camping next month, I hope to take a book with. The challenge will be to find the time to read when I have the nephews with me.

No comments: