Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Shelf yet once again


Ok, here's another shelf. That's a Snoopy and Woodstock telephone. I traded a Mickey Mouse gumball machine for it about 12 or so years ago. There's also a ping pong ball gun complete with blue ping pong balls. The gumball machine is the first one I ever got. At one point in my life, I had about 100 gumball machines. It took over my house. There was a point when I was buying them just because I didn't already have one like it. I gave away all of them but this. I kept the very first one, this one, and one that looks like a Texaco gas pump. I made Jenn the rainbow menorah for her birthday one year. We try to light the candles around Hanukkah every year even though we are not Jewish. But I figured any reason to pray was ok. It's the same God. And the candles are very cool and pretty when lit. The first time it was lit was during a dinner party we had right before Christmas several years ago. The power went out and we lit this. It provided light for the entire house. And it was way cool.

No comments: