Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Boy Movie Review



Good Boy is one of the bestest movies ever! I give it two paws up, a tail wag and a scratch behind the ears. http://www.goodboy.com/
There are so many great lines in the move. My favorite is from the Boxer who realizes that the boy can hear from them so he asks for a cookie...then he goes for it. "Can I have a cookie? No, wait...10 cookies? 100 COOKIES?!?!" They also give a very good explanation why dogs turn around so many times in their bed before laying down to sleep. This is a feel good movie where the dog doesn't die. I don't watch movies if the dog dies. I don't find that to be very entertaining. We'll even walk out of a theater if it happens. No "Yeller Dog" movies in our house!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Hey! Is that a whippet in the picture? Cool!

I don't watch movies where the animals die either. Can't handle it.